|Fireworks, Shopping Sprees, and Surveys
||[May. 26th, 2006|08:04 pm]
|||||Crazy - Gnarls Barkley||]|
Last Monday was fireworks in some random park, surrounded by jappy pre-tweens donning Free City sweaters (which made me incredibly jealous). Beside that it was some pretty fun times with Nat, Elisa, and Em.
Last Friday, (I'm going backwards now) I went on a huge shopping spree with my lover Ayesha. I've been so shopping deprieved the last month and a half, it felt so good to just let loose. I bought a cowboy shirt, a vintage Lacoste sweater, a striped hoodie, skinny black pants, and 3 silk scarves. I am so excited to wear them all. Now I just need a Free City sweater and I will be completely satisfied with my wardrobe.
So here's a random survery I stole from Ben that I will do cuz I'm bored. Enjoy.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Fucking jew nose.."
2. When is the next time you will have sex?
Next time? Umm...still trying on the first, and that won't be for a loooooooooooong time.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?
4. Favorite planet?
Saturn. Don't know why. A fetish perhaps.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
Darn, just emptied it. I think it was Mary-Kate.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
7. What kind of shirt you have on?
Maroon graphic tee from Urban Outfitters.
8. What do you "label" yourself?
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
Not wearing them at the moment.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
At the moment, dark.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Well, I stole it off of Tash's, so I guess that would be the person, and I envy her dancing skills. Lol.
12. If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
On the computer.
14. What did your last text message say that you received on your mobile?
From Mary-Kate, giving me details about a party she was taking me to.
15. Where is your letter box?
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Jake Gyllenhaal with an image from Zink magazine.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Radio, to my sister.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you take?
Umm, is this a trick question? The money of course.
26. Do you like someone?
Maybe and maybe not.
27. The last song you listened to?
Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
29. If you could punch one person in the face who would it be?
30. What is the closest object to your left foot?
31. Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
If that first kiss existed maybe…
32. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
33. What did you do when you were in school in the 2nd grade?
I remember making a pop up book. That’s about it. It was pretty cool.
34. What is the best thing about your job?
Being BFF with my manager.
35. Are you against same sex marriage?
Not at all. My uncle is gay and he got married last year.
36. Did you vote for Bush?
If I could I would never in a million years.
37. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Not sure yet. New York perhaps?
38. Have you kissed any of your LJ/MySpace friends?
As a friendly kiss, yes.
39. Are most of your friends guys or girls?
Girls. Guys are lame, including me.
40. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
The desk my computer is on and the chair I am sitting in.
41. Last book you read?
Some US Weekly tabloids mag.
42. If you could have one super power what would it be?
To be invisible.
43. Where have you lived most of your life?
44. What was the last convo you had about?
A song I was downloading.
45. Where do you see yourself in four years?
Hmmm, in reality, probably at Ryerson for architecture. In my fantasy world, shopping with MK in Beverly Hills with my vast fortune.
46. What's your favorite smell?
47. What is your favorite sound?
48. Are you moody?
Sometimes and if you get in my way, GIRL, WATCH OUT. Lol.
49. Favorite movie of all time?
50. Have you ever gone to therapy?
51. Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
Yes. In like grade 5, lol.
52. Have you ever toilet papered someone's house?
53. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?
54. Have you ever gone camping?
55. Have you ever had a crush on your sibling's friend?
56. Have you ever gone to a nude beach?
Nope, I like these one word answers, lol.
57. Have you ever gone streaking?
58. Have you ever had a stalker?
59. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
60. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
Lots of times.
61. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only one sober?
That is the case at every party I am at.
62. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend?
63. Have you ever lied to your parents?
Yes, nothing too serious though.
64. Have you ever been out of the country?
65. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
66. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight?
67. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places in 1 day?
I hope not.
68. Last song you listened to?
Crazy – Gnarls Barkley.
69. Have you ever spied on someone?
70. Have you ever slept in the same bed with the opposite sex?
71. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
72. Who was the last person who called you?
73. When was the last time you slept for more than 12 hours?
Last weekend I think.
74. Have you ever been arrested?
75. Most embarassing CD you own?
Much Dance 1997.
76. Have you ever had surgery?
77. Do you like someone on LJ/MySpace?
Hmmm…probably, there are a lot of people out there.
Tonight, I'm planning on doing nothing. I just want to relax for my big weekend in a hot, stuffy toystore with noisy, dirty kids and jappy moms. Yay.